Awakening Your Inner Blueprint for Abundant Health and Energy
by Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., and Dawson Church, Ph.D.
Foreword by Caroline Myss
Best Health Book Finalist
2008 Nautilus Book Awards
Best Health Book Finalist
2006 Best Books National Book Award
“Future generations, looking back, will regard conventional medicine during the twentieth century as being as limited as five-finger arithmetic. A new medicine is arisingone which embraces spirituality and consciousness as emphatically as conventional medicine has dismissed them. For a look at this medicine of the future, Norm Shealy and Dawson Church's Soul Medicine is invaluable.”
Larry Dossey, M.D.
Author of The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Things
Science is demonstrating that the greatest therapy for healing, youth and longevity may be inside of you right now.
• Do you believe you could be healthier than you are today?
• Has your energy level been dropping?
• Are you suffering from one or more symptoms that your doctor cannot explain?
• Do the news reports of life expansion intrigue you?
• Are you looking for alternatives to conventional medicine?
• Is the high cost of medical care forcing you to look for options?
• Are you concerned about the unpleasant side effects of conventional therapies?
• Do you feel stuck at your current level of health?
• Do aging and death frighten you?
• Are you concerned about an ailing loved one?
• Have you wished for solid, scientific evaluations of the perplexing array of alternative treatments?
• Are you uncertain about the credibility of faith healings and spiritual healers?
Soul Medicine is a breakthrough guide to the most potentially powerful source of healing on the planet today: the human spirit. An innovative neurosurgeon and a pioneering health researcher are your trustworthy guides through the emerging landscape of energy medicine, which is unlocking remarkable new sources of healing that are accessible to every human being alive. They show that your consciousness holds the key to your well-being, and that small shifts in energy and awareness can produce major shifts in health. They look closely at the many faith healers of history, and trace the factors common to all miraculous healings. Based in solid science, and summarizing over one hundred recent research studies, Soul Medicine is the authoritative sourcebook for the most important new trend in medicine, one that has the potential to dramatically reduce suffering, extend life, and transform the health of our entire civilization.
Revised Edition (2008) now in softcover. Order here
Join Dawson Church in person! Click here for his schuedule
Join Norman Shealy in person! Click here for his schedule